Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Art Deco Olive Oil Soap, with shea butter, cocoa butter, silk, lime green aqua lavender swirled soap. $7.00, via Etsy.

My sensuous sandalwood cold process soap, hand made, with pure gold leaf. Opulent!
My sensuous sandalwood cold process soap, hand made, with pure gold leaf. Opulent!
Art Deco Olive Oil Soap, with shea butter, cocoa butter, silk, lime green aqua lavender swirled soap. $7.00, via Etsy.
Art Deco Olive Oil Soap, with shea butter, cocoa butter, silk, lime green aqua lavender swirled soap. $7.00, via Etsy.
Cotton Candy Carousel
Cotton Candy Carousel
I love this, though I suspect cats would destroy this...
I love this, though I suspect cats would destroy this...
Awesome DIY decoration ideas for birthday
Awesome DIY decoration ideas for birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment