Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!

Soap
Soap
Cherish Type Scent Homemade Scented Soy Candle Hand by Mylingy, $6.50
Cherish Type Scent Homemade Scented Soy Candle Hand by Mylingy, $6.50
Lime Spearmint Soap - Vegan - made with with pure essential oils - Mojito Gift Soap
Lime Spearmint Soap - Vegan - made with with pure essential oils - Mojito Gift Soap
soap !
soap !
Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!
Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment