Thursday, October 17, 2013

I just love the way people come up with such attractive but simply ways to make their products stand out--doesn't this make you want to not only buy the soap, but get out your childhood tub toys and make a whole day out of bathing? Handmade Soap Choose Any 5 Bars of Vegan Organic by prunellasoap, $31.00

DIY Honey Cuticle Cream #tutorial. I don't know about you, but I can never have enough cuticle butter or cream. DIY it for Christmas gifts; it would appreciated, I assure you!
DIY Honey Cuticle Cream #tutorial. I don't know about you, but I can never have enough cuticle butter or cream. DIY it for Christmas gifts; it would appreciated, I assure you!
Coconut Rose Cold Process Handmade Soap
Coconut Rose Cold Process Handmade Soap
I just love the way people come up with such attractive but simply ways to make their products stand out--doesn't this make you want to not only buy the soap, but get out your childhood tub toys and make a whole day out of bathing? Handmade Soap Choose Any 5 Bars of Vegan Organic by prunellasoap, $31.00
I just love the way people come up with such attractive but simply ways to make their products stand out--doesn't this make you want to not only buy the soap, but get out your childhood tub toys and make a whole day out of bathing?  Handmade Soap  Choose Any 5 Bars of Vegan Organic by prunellasoap, $31.00
Script
Script

No comments:

Post a Comment