Saturday, October 19, 2013

This is a handmade soap bar slicer that I bought from TheBlackbirdWoodshop on Etsy... mine is being made now and I cannot wait for it to arrive!

This is a handmade soap bar slicer that I bought from TheBlackbirdWoodshop on Etsy... mine is being made now and I cannot wait for it to arrive!
This is a handmade soap bar slicer that I bought from TheBlackbirdWoodshop on Etsy... mine is being made now and I cannot wait for it to arrive!
Vanilla Orange Kitchen Soap
Vanilla Orange Kitchen Soap
JUICY WATERMELON natural handmade, cold process soap, vegan friendly
JUICY WATERMELON natural handmade, cold process soap, vegan friendly
Creative handmade design
Creative handmade design
natural handmade soaps - ergot - natural soap of kiwi, vetivert and coriander
natural handmade soaps - ergot - natural soap of kiwi, vetivert and coriander

No comments:

Post a Comment